The Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Oven you can prepare delicious homemade meals without leaving the campsite. This oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven will provide you with the heat necessary to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your favorite baked breads and cookies. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400° F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan so you can carry out all of your baking needs. Fueled by a 1 pound propane bottle, this oven will hold a temperature of up to 350° F for up to 7 hours making it great for emergency preparedness as well.
• Outside dimension: 12.5" x 21" x 18" (lid down)
Inside dimension: 11" x 16" x 12"
• Range has two 7,500 BTU brass burners
• Insulated, efficient oven box features 3,000 BTU
heat control technology (heats up to 400°F)
• Matchless ignition
• Emergency preparedness recommended
• Built-in oven heat gauge
• Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
• Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
• Oven fits 9" x 13" pan inside
• Removable oven racks
• Convenient carry handles
• Nonstick enamel cooking surface
• Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle
(can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HDRSP hose adapter)
tanks using HRDSP)
Dimensions: 24.5" x21"x 16.25"
Weight 38 lbs