This convenient filter with integrated quick release fittings, can be used as an inline filter on a hydration pack, a pre-filter with the included faucet adapter, or using a simple gravity system.
- Insert the filter inline into your existing hydration pack drink tube (sold separately), fill your reservoir with dirty water and simply drink away with trusted assurance of our PointONE filter
- Or, drink directly from a fresh water source by simply attaching a drinking tube (sold separately) to the filter then putting the filter in the dirty water
- Not sure about the quality of water on your international trip? Attached the Sawyer 3 Way filter to almost any faucet worldwide.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- All Sawyer water filters exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates
- Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Inline Water Filter
- Faucet Adapter
- Hydration Pack Assembly Kit
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline hydration pack, straw, drink tube, faucet
Weight: 1.8 oz
Recommended Use: international travel, hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: SP122
Made in USA.