Cook delicious homemade meals wherever the road takes you with the Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Oven. Perfect for breakfast skillets, casseroles, breads, and baked goods. This revolutionary 2-burner stove and oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven, allowing you to prepare gourmet meals right at the campsite. Designed to be both portable and versatile, Camp Chef’s camping oven provides you with the heat necessary to cook virtually anything you want. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400° F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan so you can carry out all of your baking needs. Fueled by a 1 pound propane bottle, this oven will hold a temperature of up to 350° F for up to 7 hours making it great for emergency preparedness as well.
- Two 9,000 BTUs/Hr. brass range burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTUs/Hr. (Up to 400° F)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Enamel stove top cooking grates
- Steel construction with dark gray powder coat
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9 in. x 13 in. pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1 lb. propane bottle
- Adaptable for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter
- Oven Heat Output: 3,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Internal Oven Dimensions: 11 in. L x 16 in. W x 9 in. H
- Maximum Oven Heat: 400° F
- Range Burners: two 9,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Range Dimensions: 17 in. x 9.5 in.
- Total Output: 21,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Main Body Dimensions: 12.5 in. L x 21 in. W x 18 in. H
- Dimensions with handles: 15 in. L x 25 in. W x 18 in. H
- Overall Weight: 32 lbs